Activities and Conversations About Synthetic Biology
Engaging publics and scientists at 200 sites nationwide
Congratulations to the 8 museums that successfully hosted Building with Biology events this summer! Hundreds of public participants interacted with scientists and other members of the synthetic biology community in these pilot events around the nation. Now we are preparing for our next, larger phase of work — 200 Building with Biology events in the summer of 2016. Are you interested in hosting and/or volunteering at an event next summer? If so, please fill out our expression of interest form here, and we'll follow up soon!
Here are the locations and dates of the summer 2015 Building with Biology events:
- Pacific Science Center: 7/26/15, Event contact: Melissa Telemeco
- Museum of Science, Boston: 8/1/15-8/2/15, Event contact: David Sittenfeld
- Chabot Space and Science Center: 8/15/15, Event contact: Dan Stanton
- New York Hall of Science: 8/23/15, Event contact: Erin Thelen
- Museum of Life and Science: 8/30/15, Event contact: Brad Herring
- Science Museum of Minnesota: 8/8/15, Event contact: Christina Akers
- Arizona Science Center: 9/12, Event contact: Kamlynn Thomas
- Sciencenter: 9/12/15, Event contact: Michelle Kortenaar
If you have other questions about the project, please send an email to email@example.com, and one of the project staff will respond to you.