- Mondays - Fridays
- Offering Format: Traveling Public Program
- Recommended for grades K – 12 and adults
- Mornings, afternoons, and evenings
- 50 minutes
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or email@example.com
- Learn more about field trip reservations
Share with Your Friends
Create an air rocket that launches across the room, and engineer a way for a payload to return safely to Earth. This hands-on workshop explores the science behind rockets and space exploration. Use your imagination to plan, build, and test your own design.
Children 10 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Capacity: 25 people per session; 1 to 4 sessions per day. Requirements: Electricity; indoor, medium-sized open room with clear floor space. Fee: $285 for 1 or 2 sessions; $65 for each additional session. Travel fees apply for sites more than 30 miles from the Museum. Reservation: Required. For information and reservations: 617-589-0354, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo © TMP Images