- Mondays - Fridays
- Offering Format: Traveling Public Program
- Recommended for grades 1 – 12 and adults
- Mornings, afternoons, and evenings
- 30 minutes
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or email@example.com
- Learn more about field trip reservations
Share with Your Friends
People around the world have interpreted the night sky for centuries, creating a rich collection of constellations and star stories. Using our portable planetarium, students will tour the solar system and beyond while learning useful tips to navigate this evening’s sky and different cultural explanations for the cosmos.
Capacity: 25 people per session; 1 to 4 sessions per day. Requirements: Electricity; indoor, medium-sized empty room at least 25' x 25' x 11'. Fee: $255 for 1 or 2 sessions; $50 for each additional session. Travel fees apply for sites more than 30 miles from the Museum. Reservation: Required. For information and reservations: 617-589-0354, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo © Nicolaus Czarnecki