- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For school groups
- Recommended for grades 3 – 5
- 60 minutes
- Capacity of 200 per session
- 1 – 2 sessions per day
- Requirements: Gym, auditorium, cafeteria or other large, assembly-appropriate space. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or email@example.com
Share with Your Friends
Observe how solids, liquids, and gases change phases when subjected to extreme temperatures, and learn how to define the states of matter. Our demonstrations involve intensely cold liquid nitrogen. Students will see balloons shrink, a teakettle whistle without a stove, and lids pop off snack cans.
Fee: $500 for 1 session, $350 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.
Photo © Nicolaus Czarnecki