- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For school groups
- Recommended for grades K – 2
- 50 minutes
- Capacity of 25 students plus teacher per session
- 1 – 8 sessions per day
- Requirements: An empty 25' x 25' x 11' space to inflate each Starlab (1-4 sessions per day uses one, 5-8 sessions per day requires two). Multi-grade level bookings are not permitted unless school shows proof of curriculum. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or email@example.com
Share with Your Friends
Bring a dark, cloudless night sky to your school day with our portable STARLAB planetarium. These programs present a realistic model of the night sky over your school’s town on the day we visit. With the addition of video images and simulations, students get a close look at some of the most distant objects that can be seen from Earth.
Students learn about the night sky as they are challenged to make observations and think like scientists both inside and outside the STARLAB. They explore how stars are different from one another and learn to recognize star patterns in the sky from cultures around the world. In an immersive activity, students use binoculars to better understand how we learn about the cosmos.
Photo © Aaron Weinblatt
Fee: $375 for 1 session, $75 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.