- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For school groups
- Recommended for grades 6 – 8
- 60 minutes
- Capacity of 200 per session
- 1 – 2 sessions per day
- Requirements: Gym, auditorium, cafeteria, or other large, assembly-appropriate space. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with Your Friends
Students learn to distinguish between speed, velocity, and acceleration while exploring the unexpected motion of everyday objects. Watch a pencil accelerate to over 100 mph in a fraction of a second, grasp the concept of gravitational acceleration with the help of crashing metal plates, knock a moving target out of the air using a powerful air cannon, and suggest ways to alter the design of a medieval siege engine.
Fee: $500 for 1 session, $350 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.