- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For special event organizers, youth/scout groups, and libraries
- Recommended for grades 1 – 12 and adults
- 30 minutes
- Capacity of 150 per session
- 1 – 3 sessions per day
- Requirements: Electricity; indoor, medium-sized open room with clear floor space/outdoors space. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or email@example.com
Share with Your Friends
Ever wonder how magic tricks really work? This program investigates the science behind the “magic” of several classic magic tricks. You might learn how to snatch a tablecloth without disturbing the items on top, make a balloon fireproof, and use electromagnetism to defy gravity. For the grand finale, our educator demonstrates how science can make it safe to lie down on a real bed of nails.
Fee: $275 for 1 session, $100 for additional same-day sessions. Extra $50 for 60-minute session. Travel fees may apply.
Photo © Brilliantpictures.com