- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For special event organizers, youth/scout groups, and libraries
- Recommended for grades 1 – 12 and adults
- 30 minutes
- Capacity of 25 per session
- 1 – 4 sessions per day
- Requirements: Electricity; indoor, medium-sized empty room at least 25' x 25' x 11'. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with Your Friends
People around the world have interpreted the night sky for centuries, creating a rich collection of constellations and star stories. Using our portable planetarium, students will tour the solar system and beyond while learning useful tips to navigate this evening’s sky and different cultural explanations for the cosmos.
Fee: $275 for 1 or 2 sessions, $50 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.
Photo © Nicolaus Czarnecki