- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For school groups, special event organizers, and youth/scout groups
- Recommended for grades K – 2
- 45 minutes
- Capacity of 100 per session
- 1 – 4 sessions per day
- Requirements: Gym, auditorium, cafeteria, or other large, assembly-appropriate space. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or email@example.com
Share with Your Friends
What is air? Focusing on the theme of flight, students learn the characteristics of air. They see that it is made up of multiple gases with different properties, learn how it makes airplanes fly, witness air pressure in action as a student zips across the floor on a hovercraft, and observe how changing the shape of a giant ball determines whether it flops along or flies in the air.
Fee: $400 for 1 session, $250 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.