- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For preschool-age groups, school groups, special event organizers, youth/scout groups, and libraries
- Recommended for grades Pre-K – 2
- 50 minutes
- Capacity of 24 per session
- 1 – 4 sessions per day
- Requirements: A room with open floor space at least 10' x 20' in area, plus space to set up a video projector and portable screen. Reservation required.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with Your Friends
What keeps bridges from falling down? Students listen to a read-aloud engineering tale to learn about the science and mechanics of bridges, then think like engineers to create their own designs over a model stream. After testing their bridges against real-life challenges, students work as a group to build a giant bridge right in the classroom.
Children must be at least four years of age to participate.
Fee: $375 for 1 session, $100 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.
Photo © Aylin Cetik