- Traveling Program
- Offering Format: For school groups
- Recommended for grades 3 – 5
- 50 minutes
- Capacity of 50 per session
- 1 – 3 sessions per day
- Requirements: A room with 24' x 24' of clear floor area.
- Information and reservations: 617-589-0354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with Your Friends
Students expand their understanding of biological adaptations by observing both skulls and live animals. They see up to three live animals from different groups, place the animals in their correct classes, and learn about specific adaptations each has developed. After observing the live animals, students engage in a hands-on activity in which they become scientists and examine particular skulls to determine how the animals may have adapted.
Fee: $375 for 1 session, $100 for additional same-day sessions. Travel fees may apply.
Photo © Brilliantpictures.com