- Now Showing
- This offering is available only to schools as part of a Museum field trip.
- Planetarium Show
- Recommended for grades 9 – 12 and adults
- Approximately 40 minutes; see schedule
- Charles Hayden Planetarium
- Learn more about field trip reservations
Share with Your Friends
Take a grand tour of the cosmos, from Earth all the way to the farthest reaches of space and time. Explore cosmic mysteries that are confounding scientists, see how objects interact in space, and hear about the latest missions that are helping us understand the universe today.
Part of our "Explore" series, which leaves our Earth-bound view behind to take students on virtual tours of the solar system, Milky Way galaxy, or cosmos. With a live presenter as a guide, these highly interactive programs incorporate student questions and audience feedback to drive the program, selecting specific objects for exploration.
Photo © Michael Malyszko