- Now Showing
- This offering is available only to schools as part of a Museum field trip.
- Planetarium Show
- Recommended for grades 2 – 5
- Approximately 40 minutes; see schedule
- Charles Hayden Planetarium
- Buy tickets
- Learn more about field trip reservations
Share with Your Friends
Explore our beautiful solar system and its thousands of varied worlds — the Sun, planets, moons, and newly discovered objects that are changing the way we view our neighborhood in space. Hear the latest news on everything from NASA missions to the planets, and witness the true complexity of the solar system.
Part of our "Explore" series, which leaves our Earth-bound view behind to take students on virtual tours of the solar system, Milky Way galaxy, or cosmos. With a live presenter as a guide, these highly interactive programs incorporate student questions and audience feedback to drive the program, selecting specific objects for exploration.
Photo © Michael Malyszko