Fall Marketing Programs Assistant Intern
Assist the Dissemination team with developing a program to introduce EiE Afterschool Curriculum to target markets.
Join the Dissemination team to support outreach efforts to afterschool, camp, science/STEM organizations, and recreational program providers to create awareness of the new EiE afterschool curriculum for use in running clubs and courses teaching the engineering design process through fun and engaging hands-on challenges.
• Research contacts and communication vehicles to reach after school recreation departments in support of a program to introduce our After School Curriculum for use by these organizations.
• Conduct a website review to make recommendations on usability an accessibility of resources from the perspective of an evaluator of afterschool resources.
• MS Office
• Web proficient – able to conduct searches efficiently
• Comfortable making phone calls to seek and verify information
• There will be a mandatory orientation on Saturday, September 27th from 1:00 – 5:00 pm, in addition to 3 Professional Development Workshops during the semester.
Between $8.00 & $8.25 hourly
Fall 2014 (September – December)
How To Apply
In order to be considered for an internship, please email the internship program coordinator with the following:
- The exact internship position title in the subject line
- A cover letter detailing your interest in and relevant experience related to a specific internship position
- A resumé that includes contact information of three references
You may apply for multiple positions; please send a separate email with a tailored cover letter for each position. Emails are preferred and can be processed more quickly. However, we are also able to accept cover letters and resumés by mail or fax if necessary:
Mail to:Internship Program Coordinator Museum of Science Science Park Boston, MA 02114
617-589-0362 (FAX) firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Museum of Science seeks to recruit, hire, develop, promote, and retain individuals from racially and culturally diverse backgrounds and persons with disabilities. We strive to create and sustain a more affirming environment for all staff, interns, volunteers, trustees and overseers. We value expertise gained at the Museum and encourage professional development and career growth.