HVAC Systems Supervisor
DescriptionThe position is responsible for day-to-day supervision of the Mechanical Maintenance and Plant Operations of the Museum including supervision of personnel and work orders. It exercises control over the mechanical operating systems of the facilities including maintenance, operation, equipment service and repair, design, alteration, purchase, installation and construction, as well as administrative functions such as establishing standards of performance, standard operating procedures and regulatory code compliance.
- 365 day responsibility for 1,000,000 square feet of museum property, consisting of 7 multi-purpose buildings including a 5 level parking garage, Planetarium, Omni Theater, two theaters and four animal living areas.
- Responsible for an in-house staff of 6
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Ability & willingness to work a flexible schedule as necessary
- Extensive technical skills within the trade
- 10+ Years within the HVAC Commercial Industry
- MA Refrigeration License
This position is full-time, 40 hours/week, Tuesday-Saturday.
Exempt (Salaried). Commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks
How To Apply
In order to be considered for a position, please email email@example.com with the following:
- The exact position title in the subject line
- A resumé and cover letter
Emails are preferred and can be processed more quickly. However, we are also able to accept cover letters and resumés by mail or fax if necessary:
Mail to:Human Resources Museum of Science Science Park Boston, MA 02114
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Museum of Science seeks to recruit, hire, develop, promote, and retain individuals from racially and culturally diverse backgrounds and persons with disabilities. We strive to create and sustain a more affirming environment for all staff, interns, volunteers, trustees and overseers. We value expertise gained at the Museum and encourage professional development and career growth.