- Saturday, June 14 – Sunday, June 15 | Friday, June 27 – Saturday, June 28
- Offering Format: Member Event
- Locations throughout the Museum
- Admission: $50; buy tickets
Gather your friends and family for an evening with the Museum's Exhibit Halls to yourselves (plus or minus a few dozen other members). Bring your sleeping bag and a sense of indoor adventure as you spend the entire night surrounded by science.
Before lights out, you’ll enjoy exclusive after-hours access to exhibits, members-only activities, and a late-night Lightning! show. Wake up with a mid-morning large-format film on the IMAX® Dome screen and member memories to last a lifetime!
Tickets on sale for Premier Level members beginning Tuesday, March 25; for Basic Level members: Thursday, March 27.
Photo © Ashley McCabe
- This program is for elementary-school-age children (age 6 – 13) and the adults who accompany them. Children under age 6 and adults not accompanying children are not eligible for participation.
- Tickets are $50 per person. Advance registration required. Space is limited; first come, first served.
- Dinner options: Bring your own meal, or visit the Riverview Café for grab 'n' go sandwiches and drinks.
- Check-in is 5:00 – 6:30 pm. The program officially ends at 11:00 am the next morning.
- Parking: Special $5 overnight parking rate.
- Confirmation letters are sent along with your overnight "survival guide" to help you prepare for a fun and successful overnight stay. It includes information on when to arrive, what to bring, the schedule of activities, and more. If you have not received your written confirmation by Friday, June 6, please call the membership department at 617-589-0180.
- For more information, contact the membership department: 617-589-0180.
Member Overnight Rules
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable time for all, we require strict adherence to the following rules:
- Children must be accompanied by adult chaperones at all times. A minimum of one chaperone per five children is required. Chaperones must be age 21 or older.
- Anyone under the influence or in possession of alcohol or drugs will be required to leave.
- Inappropriate behavior (including, but not limited to, ignoring guidelines or engaging in acts of aggression) will be grounds for dismissal.
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
For questions about accessibility or accommodation requests: 617-589-3102 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please request ASL interpreters at least two weeks in advance.
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.