- Currently Offered
- Live Presentation
Recommended for grades 3 – 12 and adults
- Approximately 20 minutes
- Shapiro Family Science Live! Stage
- Learn more about field trip reservations
- Complete the School Requests Form at least two weeks in advance. Your requested presentation will be confirmed by an email from the live presentations department. All requests subject to availability and require 25 person minimum.
Indoor wind, clouds, fog, and snow? Anything is possible when discovering how air, water, and temperature combine to cause weather changes, and elements of the weather are made before your eyes!
- American Sign Language Interpretation Available Upon RequestPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com with a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Massachusetts curriculum connections
- Science and Technology/EngineeringEarth and Space Science (preK-8) Weather
- National curriculum connections
- Earth and Space ScienceStructure of the earth system (Grade: 5 – 8)
- Field trip information
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.
Starting amid the festive lights of the Boston Common, a live presenter takes you on an adventure through the celestial sights of the season.
Learn more about this offering