- Currently Offered
- Live Presentation
Recommended for grades 4 – 12 and adults
- Approximately 20 minutes
- Cahners Theater
- Learn more about field trip reservations
- Complete the School Requests Form at least two weeks in advance. Your requested presentation will be confirmed by an email from the live presentations department. All requests subject to availability and require 25 person minimum.
See a magician's tablecloth, exploding newspaper, pencil-gun, bullwhip, or rocket car dramatically demonstrate relations between mass, velocity, acceleration, and force as described by Newton's laws of motion.
- Accessibility VariesPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-589-3102 for details.
- American Sign Language Interpretation Available Upon RequestPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com with a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- Assistive Listening Devices Available At Information Desk
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Massachusetts curriculum connections
- Science and Technology/EngineeringIntroductory Physics High School Course Motion and Forces
- Science and Technology/EngineeringPhysical Sciences (preK-8) Motion of Objects
- Field trip information
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.
Students learn to distinguish between speed, velocity, and acceleration while exploring the unexpected motion of everyday objects.
Learn more about this offering