Energy Challenges and Solutions
- Currently Offered
- Live Presentation
Recommended for grades 6 – 12 and adults
- Approximately 20 minutes
- Gordon Current Science & Technology Center
- Learn more about field trip reservations
- Complete the School Requests Form at least two weeks in advance. Your requested presentation will be confirmed by an email from the live presentations department. All requests subject to availability and require 25 person minimum.
Investigate current energy issues while learning about the power of renewable energies, or discover how tiny technologies can provide larger energy solutions.
- Accessibility VariesPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com or 617-589-3102 for details.
- American Sign Language Interpretation Available Upon RequestPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- Assistive Listening Devices Available At Information Desk
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Massachusetts curriculum connections
- Science and Technology/EngineeringEarth and Space Science High School Course Energy Resources in the Earth System
- Field trip information
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.