Earth and Space Exploration
- Currently Offered
- Live Presentation
Recommended for grades 6 – 12 and adults
- Approximately 20 minutes
- Gordon Current Science & Technology Center
- Learn more about field trip reservations
- Complete the School Requests Form at least two weeks in advance. Your requested presentation will be confirmed by an email from the live presentations department. All requests subject to availability and require 25 person minimum.
Learn about our changing planet through presentations on earthquakes and volcanoes or by observing living organisms. Hear the latest news on space missions, our solar system, and beyond.
- Accessibility VariesPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com or 617-589-3102 for details.
- American Sign Language Interpretation Available Upon RequestPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- Assistive Listening Devices Available At Information Desk
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Massachusetts curriculum connections
- Science and Technology/Engineering
Earth and Space Science (preK-8)
The Earth in the Solar System
- Field trip information
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.