Cahners ComputerPlace offers fun, hands-on activities that encourage visitors to think about digital technology and how that technology affects our lives. Museum staff enhance the learning process by encouraging and inspiring curiosity. Here, enjoy the opportunity to think like a computer, operate a robot, and explore how information is stored on your computer.
Cahners ComputerPlace opens daily at 10:00 am and closes 15 minutes before the Exhibit Halls. Open Friday evenings until 7:30 pm.
Photos © Nicolaus Czarnecki
- Multisensory Interactives
- Staffed Area
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Massachusetts curriculum connections
- Science and Technology/EngineeringTechnology/Engineering (preK-8) Communication Technologies
- Science and Technology/EngineeringTechnology/Engineering (preK-8) Manufacturing Technologies
- Science and Technology/EngineeringTechnology/Engineering High School Course Communication Technologies
- Science and Technology/EngineeringTechnology/Engineering High School Course Manufacturing Technologies
Learn more about field trip reservations
Check out other field trip activities
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.
Check out how nanotechnology is transforming medicine, computing, energy, biological imaging, consumer products, and environmental stewardship.
Learn more about this offering