The Amazing Nano Brothers Juggling Show
Fun for the whole family, this comedy show is all about the mysteries of matter — including atoms, molecules, and nanotechnology. Join brothers Dan and Joel as they juggle everything from potted plants to tennis rackets, sometimes from atop seven-foot unicycles. Who knew physics could be this fun?
Developed with support from the National Science Foundation and the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative in collaboration with:
Photo © TMP Images
2014 Performances at the Museum of Science
- Saturday, January 18; 12pm and 2pm
- Saturday, January 25; 12pm and 2pm
- Saturday, February 1: 12pm and 2pm
- Saturday, February 8: 12pm and 2pm
- Saturday, March 1: 12pm and 2pm
- Saturday, March 8: 12pm and 2pm
- Saturday, March 15: 12pm and 2pm
- Saturday, March 22: 12pm and 2pm
- Saturday, March 29: 12pm and 2pm
- Saturday, April 5 (NanoDays!): 12pm and 2pm
- Saturday, April 12: 12pm and 2pm
- Saturday, April 19: 12pm and 2pm
- Saturday, May 3: 12pm and 2pm
- Saturday, May 10: 12pm and 2pm
There will also be a Fall 2014 season starting in October. Stay tuned for dates!
You can also book The Amazing Nano Brothers Juggling Show for traveling performances at your institution. This show is also featured on the bonus disc of the Talking Nano six-DVD set, available for purchase in the online gift shop.
For information and reservations, email email@example.com or call 617-589-4483.
- American Sign Language Interpretation Available Upon RequestPlease contact the Accessibility Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of two weeks' notice.
- Wheelchair Accessible
Contact a Visit Planning Expert
Daily, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Stay informed! Receive special offers, late-breaking news, and timely reminders each month.
Check out how nanotechnology is transforming medicine, computing, energy, biological imaging, consumer products, and environmental stewardship.
Learn more about this offering